Better deal from BJs.com or DELL

Patsfan37

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2011
Yeah. I am wondering what is the better deal. Buying a Dell XPS8500 from Dell directly or buying this specific setup on BJS.com.
Now the price on BJS.com is lower. However that doesnt mean it is the better setup. I know this is probably a confusing question. Just wondering if more people would buy the BJs.com Dell or one from DELL directly. Here are the specs for the one at BJs.

BJs.com: Your Price: $799.99
Shipping Included

Includes Windows 8 operating system
Powered by 3.4GHz 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3770 processor with 8MB cache
Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 automatically speeds up processor when you need more speed
Massive 2TB, 7,200rpm hard drive stores all your important files
12GB DDR3 SDRAM 1,600MHz allows for smooth multitasking
DVD+/-RW drive reads and writes a variety of formats
Wireless-N and integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet help you connect to the Internet
2 USB 3.0 ports and 4 USB 2.0 ports in the rear, 2 USB 3.0 ports in the front and 2 USB 2.0 ports (One Powershare) on top for connecting a wide range of peripherals
1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M graphics with Optimus Technology enhance the multimedia experience
19-in-1 media card reader supports Secure Digital, miniSD, microSD, SDHC, Multi Media Card (MMC), RS Multimedia Card (RS-MMC), Multimedia Plus Card, RD Multimedia Card Plus, Multimedia Card Micro, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Compact Flash I, Compact Flash II, Smart Media Card (SM), xD Picture Card (xD) and Micro Drive (MD)
Integrated 7.1 audio with Waves MaxxAudio4 for an immersive listening experience
Intel 7 Series H77 Express chipset ensures impressive performance
Dell USB multimedia keyboard and laser mouse make for easy data entry and navigation
Inputs/outputs: Rear: 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, audio jacks, RJ-45 port, VGA port and HDMI port; Front: 2 USB 3.0 ports and MCR port; Top: 2 USB 2.0 ports (One Powershare), microphone-in and headphone-out; 19-in-1 media card reader
Includes desktop, USB multimedia keyboard and laser mouse
Warranty: 1 year limited hardware, In-Home Service after Remote Diagnosis* and 24/7 phone support

Patsfan37

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2011
Well imagine it was available then. lol Just curious if you could buy that one or one from DELL directly. Which one would you choose and why? Thanks. I may be able to go to my local BJS and get one.