I am stuck. I have replaced my hard drive w/a western
digital 160GB and when I boot from disk to install the
driver, DOS reads as follows...
Command or filename not recognized
X:/>_

I have no idea what's going on. Any tips?
Cora

Did you format the drive? Did you boot from the XP CD to clean install the
operating system?
www.coribright.com