viaagp service deleted

I noticed that my system (winXP pro - sp1, motherboard gigabyte ga-7va,
grahics card nvidia geforce fx 5600xt) started stalling while booting, after
I changed my hard drives, restored from image and reactivated windows.
I checked with the event viewer and the problem was viaagb: 'service coud
not be started' (I do have viaagb.sys in the system32 folder).
I wanted to disable viaagb in device manager to troubleshoot but
accidentally deleted it. Could not find anywhere any help to reinstall it.
Then I deleted it using the sc command and then tried to use the same
command to create the service again but couldn't make it.
Is this service necessary? If yes,
Can anyone help me create the viaagb service?
gfidias

Download and install the chipset drivers for your motherboard from the
Gigabyte website.
www.coribright.com