Need Advice on(dual 7770 or single gtx 660)

hey guys i need some suggestions about a good gpu because i just cant choose....

i have a 3570k

an asus p8z77

8gb ram

i want to play baf 3,cod 4 mod 1,2,3 bo1,2 dishonored bordelands2 on regural to high settings!!!!

if non of this 2 options are good just tell me ur opinion please it would really help

i really a need an answer guys if you can......thank you very much....so far you have been very helpfull
3 answers Last reply
More about need advice dual 7770 single
  1. The 7770's would yield better performance that is for sure, they can average close to 60 FPS in BF3 on Ultra (maybe High is a bit more realistic) and a single 660 would be in the 40 FPS range. Personally I'd stretch my budget to get a GTX 660 Ti. Also, factor in whether or not you'll be getting reference or non reference. If you do get the 7770's, I would suggest these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121642 . Those would probably get you closer to 70+ FPS on BF3 on Ultra. If you go the Nvidia route, an Asus GTX 660/660ti DirectCUII TOP would be more than adequate.
  2. Go for a single card.

Considering 90% scaling, HD 7770 crossfire will be very close to performance of a single GTX 660:

However, GTX 660 has double VRAM (2 GB vs 1 GB). It will also not have issues associated with dual graphics cards setups.
  3. thanks guys
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Call of Duty Graphics Product