Solved

I something wrong with my refurbished monitor?

It's like I can almost see every exact pixel. o.o It's not very noticable in game, but white it's VERY noticeable.

Perhaps it's my plug? :o Hdmi
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about wrong refurbished monitor
  1. probably just your monitor, what model is it? double check the resolution both in windows and via the monitors build in controls.
  2. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004L7J7HU/ref=oh_details_o00_s03_i00

Acer Et.vs2hp.a01 S232hl Abid/et.vs2hp.a01;23wide;maximum Resolution:1920x1080;vga Dvi [hdcp] Hd

It's been factory refurbished. When I turn on my monitor I can see it too. Sorry if I'm being vague.
  3. Best answer
    Well there's nothing inherently wrong with that model, but who knows why it was refurbished . Try reset via the hardware buttons on the monitor. All monitor have pixels that can be seen if you are close enough, maybe you just have good eyes (:
  4. But how come I can't notice any pixels on my iPad? Hmm.. Anyways, Thanks abba!
  5. Jeffdom55 said:
    But how come I can't notice any pixels on my iPad? Hmm.. Anyways, Thanks abba!

The screen is much smaller so the pixels are smaller and closer.together. Some models are also higher res. You can see pixels on anything if you get close enough
  6. because the resolution is higher and the screen is smaller. more dots less space. simple math
  7. I'm not very bright, my bad. xD thank you!
  8. Best answer selected by Jeffdom55.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Games Monitors HDMI Graphics