LPT is working only few seconds

My 16Bits App uses direct ASM IO acces on port 0x378. It's working fine
for W9x, et 2000 PRO.(it's for FisherTechnik robotics command program).
But on XP, it's working only 15 to 30 seconds. After, the LPT port is
no more driven by the program. I tried W9x backward compatility without
result. Not all the pin's are used by the fischer interface.
The schools that are using my program can not use Windows XP for
robotics. I don't want to port my app to 32 bits.
Thanks

Please email me at the address you see above
(delete .no.spam of course). I have a device driver
called "totalio" which fixes this problem under Windows
2000 and Windows XP.

Melissa

TRENDING THREADS