  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Share
May 10, 2005 2:02:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

looking for a good used v400, Fido. email me at:
tempes826 NOSPAM @ hotmail. com

More about : mot v400

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 7:38:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Where are you located?
"tempest" <tempes826NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> looking for a good used v400, Fido. email me at:
> tempes826 NOSPAM @ hotmail. com

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 11:41:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

I have an unlocked one with a warranty until February of next year that I'm
interested in selling if you are located in Montreal. It is brand new and
never used (except to verify that it works, charged it, and unlocked it).

"CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Where are you located?
> "tempest" <tempes826NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > looking for a good used v400, Fido. email me at:
> > tempes826 NOSPAM @ hotmail. com

May 11, 2005 1:43:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Sorry, i am located in Montreal.

!