looking for a Mot V400

tempest

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

looking for a good used v400, Fido. email me at:
tempes826 NOSPAM @ hotmail. com

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Where are you located?
"tempest" <tempes826NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> looking for a good used v400, Fido. email me at:
> tempes826 NOSPAM @ hotmail. com

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

I have an unlocked one with a warranty until February of next year that I'm
interested in selling if you are located in Montreal. It is brand new and
never used (except to verify that it works, charged it, and unlocked it).

"CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Where are you located?
> "tempest" <tempes826NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > looking for a good used v400, Fido. email me at:
> > tempes826 NOSPAM @ hotmail. com

tempest

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Sorry, i am located in Montreal.