Need help fixing blurry text and screen (pics added)

Hey guys! So I installed a GTX 660 yesterday with updated drivers and I seem to have a problem with blurry text. It's really not kind of noticeable at first, but I know there's a problem. The thing is that when I go on Youtube or something and watch a video, the text of my whole computer (not just browser) will become super clear (which is what I want). Then it will turn back to the fuzzy text in like 3 seconds. I even tried putting an HDMI cable (I'm using VGA) and it still has the same problem. It's confusing for me to explain it, but here are some pictures.

[FUZZY] Picture 1: This is the original fuzzy text I get. Take note of the "boldy" letters where it says "GreatNorthern...."

[CLEAR] Picture 2: Everything is more clear. I'm sorry I know it's hard to tell BUT, if you look clearly, the text is more clear and the outline is more thinner. Compare the "GreatNorthern..." to the first picture.

[FUZZY] Picture 3: Take not of the "boldy" letters of "Youtube"

[CLEAR] Picture 4: Compare the outlines of "Youtube" to the fuzzy picture.

Sorry, this is the best I can explain it. You can barely see the problem with the pictures I took and I apologize. However, I cannot take a picture fullscreen because you cannot really tell a difference when taking it with a camera phone. That's why I had to zoom in on a specific area.

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about need fixing blurry text screen pics added
  1. Is the resolution set to your monitor's native resolution? Did you play around with the CelarType settings to try to fix this?
  2. I found the solution. It was my monitor. I had to scroll down to "Auto-Adjust".

Thanks for your help!
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics