* GPU at $260 shipped is a steal!!! ($20 Promo code & $20 MIRc)
* RAM is 2 x 8 gb's so you have room to upgrade without pulling out existing set!
* Case comes w/USB 3.0 Front ports and has room for 450mm/17.7" GPU's!!!
* SSD is big enough to hold quite a bit of Games and Apps!! (Sorry 128 gb's SSD's just don't have enough space for OS and a few games, IMHO)
* PSU can handle and single GPU option out there! I would stick with single GPU options, because you'll save $ and complexity issues too, plus power requirements. JonnyGuru.com's Review of PSU
gigabyte gtx 670 4gb version is very popular and has received good reputaion but i comes with high price. if you cant afford it, standard gigabite 2gb is welcome
750 psu is more than enough for SLI, especially if the 750 PSU is certified
btw your case is pretty pricey, if you look around a bit more, you can get sub 100 bucks case with the same quality
Hmmm... the 4GB is rather pricey but I reckon I can factor it in.
For PSU what about: 750W Corsair TX-750 Modular Cables?
As for the case, I'm quite partial to the HAF 932 adv. but I saw a review for the Antec 300 Two yesterday and was quite impressed. One of my mates has a Carbide 500R and I liked the look of that one too.