Re-installed Windows7. Video card not detected geforce 560ti

Paas2012

Honorable
Nov 6, 2012
Hello Everyone,

First of all I would like to introduce myself; I go by Paas, and I'm currently in Austria after being in Florida for 5 years.
I want to thank all of you in advance, for taking your time to help resolve my problem.

Yesterday I got a PC from a colleague once I started up the PC everything works fine, but since there was a lot of random programs on the pc, I decided to install my own version of Windows, Windows 7 Enterprise on it.

When the whole installation was finished the computer started, everything worked fine. BUT the PC did not recognize the Nvidea Geforce 560ti video card.
Since It worked fine before I re-installed windows, I am sure that there is nothing wrong with the cables, however I think it is a problem with the Bios configuration. (because that is what changes after a reboot right?)

So, I try to change the Bios confirguation to, booting both display PCU (i think) and PCI E, but this did not fix the problem.

My suggestions are; either to update the bios, but I'm not sure witch version I need.
Also, I could disable the onboard VGA standard 14mb videocard, but I did not try this because I'm afraid I will get a black screen, and I also read in different posts that the PC will automaticly re-install the standard VGA.

I hope some of you know the solution.

To make things easier I will also post some information about my new PC.
1. Motherboard is from Foxconn, Its a FlamingBlade.
2. The CPU is Intel i7 ( i think.) dual core aswell.
3. Western Digital WD Blue250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
4.550 Watt LC-Power Silent Giant-Green Power Edition Non-Modular 80+
5.Geforce GTX 560 ti oc 1gb ddr5 2xdvi mini-hmdi
6. Corsair DDR3 4GB PC 1333 CL9 KIT (2x2GB)
7. BENQ 2220 HD, 22“

At the moment I'm at work thats why I dont have Exact information regarding the Motherboard and the CPU. I will provide this information once I can.

Hopefully, you guys have all the info needed so, how can i get my computer to recogize the video card?