Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Are these parts compatible?

Last response: in Systems
Share
December 24, 2012 8:40:58 PM

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 220$

power supply: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE 110$

video card: ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5-V2 Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 260$

cpu cooler: Hydro Series™ H100i Extreme Performance CPU Cooler 119$

case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN3-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0 and Black Interior 99$

RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 41$

motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...) 134 (119)$

disk space: Still deciding

I am either getting a 7200RPM drive or a 10000RPM drive.

More about : parts compatible

December 24, 2012 8:47:46 PM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey

Best solution

December 24, 2012 9:00:56 PM
Share

Technoflicks said:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 220$

power supply: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE 110$

video card: ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5-V2 Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 260$

cpu cooler: Hydro Series™ H100i Extreme Performance CPU Cooler 119$

case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN3-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0 and Black Interior 99$

RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 41$

motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...) 134 (119)$

disk space: Still deciding

I am either getting a 7200RPM drive or a 10000RPM drive.


Is this all correct?

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tXtc
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tXtc/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tXtc/benchmarks/

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($209.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($126.47 @ NCIX US)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($40.93 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Asus Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card ($239.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($89.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $852.36
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-12-24 17:58 EST-0500)

If so, then your build is 100% compatible. As for Storage, I recommend http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=58746&vpn=ST31000524AS...

Nice build, all in all.
Related resources
December 25, 2012 4:54:18 PM

saltiren said:
Is this all correct?

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tXtc
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tXtc/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tXtc/benchmarks/

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($209.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($126.47 @ NCIX US)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($40.93 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Asus Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card ($239.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($89.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $852.36
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-12-24 17:58 EST-0500)

If so, then your build is 100% compatible. As for Storage, I recommend http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=58746&vpn=ST31000524AS...

Nice build, all in all.



Thank you, the reason why i couldn't figure this out myself is because my retarded computer can not show a website correctly.

Retarded computer specs:

CPU: Mobile Intel Pentium T2060 @1.6GHz its also built on 65nm technology http://ark.intel.com/products/28021/Intel-Pentium-Proce...

Video Card: Integrated (struggles with 480p on YouTube )

RAM: 4 gigs of ddr2 (32 bit only recognizes 3.1 gigs)

OS: The main reason for my problems Windows VISTA 32 BIT the most GLITCHY OS in the world, I would rather have Linux.

my CPU cooler also makes a racket at 50% load.

(i have had to restore my computer to factory condition 3 times for it to work properly, the first time it wouldnt load the internet, thought it was broken for 3 months, 2nd time it had a virus, 3rd time i had a usb flash drive to install a security system and had 2 trojans removed)
You might think im joking but im not.
December 25, 2012 5:08:00 PM

Technoflicks said:
Thank you, the reason why i couldn't figure this out myself is because my retarded computer can not show a website correctly.

Retarded computer specs:

CPU: Mobile Intel Pentium T2060 @1.6GHz its also built on 65nm technology http://ark.intel.com/products/28021/Intel-Pentium-Proce...

Video Card: Integrated (struggles with 480p on YouTube )

RAM: 4 gigs of ddr2 (32 bit only recognizes 3.1 gigs)

OS: The main reason for my problems Windows VISTA 32 BIT the most GLITCHY OS in the world, I would rather have Linux.

my CPU cooler also makes a racket at 50% load.

(i have had to restore my computer to factory condition 3 times for it to work properly, the first time it wouldnt load the internet, thought it was broken for 3 months, 2nd time it had a virus, 3rd time i had a usb flash drive to install a security system and had 2 trojans removed)
You might think im joking but im not.


Haha no problem! I have a retarded computer too, games run fine but after 5 minutes the Laptop gets hot and I get serious FPS Drop. And I have Vista 64 and I like it well enough, but on my computer I'm building I am going to use Linux until I can afford Windows 7.
December 25, 2012 6:17:40 PM

saltiren said:
Haha no problem! I have a retarded computer too, games run fine but after 5 minutes the Laptop gets hot and I get serious FPS Drop. And I have Vista 64 and I like it well enough, but on my computer I'm building I am going to use Linux until I can afford Windows 7.

wow, i get 12 FPS on minecraft on tiny
December 25, 2012 9:54:07 PM

Technoflicks said:
wow, i get 12 FPS on minecraft on tiny


Wow. Upgrade time. I have 2.1 GHz AMD Sempron, 3 GB of Ram and Nvidia Gforce 8200 G GPU. I get like 15-20 for Mc.
December 25, 2012 10:27:18 PM

Best answer selected by Technoflicks.
December 25, 2012 10:29:19 PM

Technoflicks said:
Best answer selected by Technoflicks.

n
nYay my first Best Answer!
n
December 25, 2012 10:35:56 PM

saltiren said:
Wow. Upgrade time. I have 2.1 GHz AMD Sempron, 3 GB of Ram and Nvidia Gforce 8200 G GPU. I get like 15-20 for Mc.


If you want more FPS get the optifine mod, it is VERY easy to install, just make sure you install the right version, it basically uses 2 CPU cores instead of 1 and it allows you to lower detail and animation settings even more. (the installtions process is the same in all the versions of it so you can use the same process it used in its version 1.1 as the newest 1.4.5) If it doesnt work, restart minecraft and hit Force Update.
December 25, 2012 10:37:35 PM

Technoflicks said:
If you want more FPS get the optifine mod, it is VERY easy to install, just make sure you install the right version, it basically uses 2 CPU cores instead of 1 and it allows you to lower detail and animation settings even more. (the installtions process is the same in all the versions of it so you can use the same process it used in its version 1.1 as the newest 1.4.5) If it doesnt work, restart minecraft and hit Force Update.


I use optifine. I love it.
December 26, 2012 4:12:00 AM

Latest build without H100i, but with the AMAZING Sapphire 7950.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/uaDB

Also with Windows 8.

Should i get 7 or 8, i really like the new Task Manager. :p 
December 26, 2012 4:55:28 PM

Technoflicks said:
Latest build without H100i, but with the AMAZING Sapphire 7950.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/uaDB

Also with Windows 8.

Should i get 7 or 8, i really like the new Task Manager. :p 


My parent has a Windows 8 laptop. It sucks. Get Windows 7. Trust me, it is cheaper, most parts are compatible with it and games almost always work on Windows 7, while some haven't updated to work on windows 8. And as for GPU's, I am really not the guy to talk to. I keep hearing stuff about the 7770, but I have no idea. GPU is probably going to be the last thing I buy, as I am going to save up and buy one of the best ones that I can use with my motherboard/Cpu without bottlenecking.
!