How to set Hard drive configuration to factory default in windows 7

jason_hvac_guy

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
i have a emachines w3615 had vista os in originally changed to windows 7 os on a desktop increased my ram added a second disc drive added wireless adapter and gut a brand new 200gb hdd drive from a friend and got it working and all(lol he one im using) everything checks out no problems at all no error or anything with the configuration of the software or hardware, but its puzzling me on why i can not create my own recovery disc even when i just redone the os using a friends recovery discs of windows 7 os and i was able to use my key code on my tower, mostlikly cause theres was a emachines aswell but any help on what could be telling me that my Hard Drive is not set to factory configuration back up aborted. it wouldhelp greatly

jasong611989

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2011

im trying to make back up disks of my os that you normally do when a cpu is new but this one i rebuilt im thinking it has a possibility to being the different hdd then its original but i know there would have to be a way around that if thats true

jasong611989

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2011

yes but keep getting the error and i know there would be a way around this just don't know how to

TRENDING THREADS