I've just recieved my new monitor (Asus VG278H nVidia 2) and I'm really struggling with the 3D, can't get it to work.
This monitor has integrated 3D Vision IR emitters on the top.
When I go to the nvidia controll panel and follow the guide to set up stereoscopic 3D, it ends with displaying the same image for both eyes (should be different).
I have done the following:
* Used DVI-D connection to my graphics card (Nvidia GeForce GTX680)
* Tried to install beta, stable and old releases of nvidia drivers
* Charged the glasses with a USB cable
* Restarted my computer several times
* Made sure the monitor is running in 120Hz
Did you turn the glasses on? The 3D Vision 2 glasses have a button on the left side, at the back side of that silver plate. Make sure that is pressed.
I've read some funny behavior on the ASUS 3D Vision 2 monitor, which cause it not to enter 3D Vision mode, but trying again usually fixes it.
I'm pretty sure they're turned on. I press the button on the left side and a green light turns on for about 30 seconds.
Then after a few minutes, one of the lenses flash a five times (I guess they're turning off).