Sync a Chinese Outlook Notes to a Nokia

I create a Outlook Notes in Chinese by Cut&Paste from a Chinese text
file.

I tried to sync it to the Nokia so that I can read it on the phone but
I end up with "??????????"

Anyone manage to sync a Outlook Note to a Nokia ?

Alternatively, any advice on how to read Chinese text on a Nokia ?
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about sync chinese outlook notes nokia

    I create a Outlook Notes in Chinese by Cut&Paste from a Chinese text
    file.

    I tried to sync it to the Nokia so that I can read it on the phone but
    I end up with "??????????"

    Anyone manage to sync a Outlook Note to a Nokia ?

    I have a PC file written in Chinese Characters, any idea how I can read
    the file on the Nokia ?

    Thanks.

Nokia Outlook