  • Nokia
  • Outlook
Last response: in Brands
February 6, 2005 10:51:48 AM

I create a Outlook Notes in Chinese by Cut&Paste from a Chinese text
file.

I tried to sync it to the Nokia so that I can read it on the phone but
I end up with "??????????"

Anyone manage to sync a Outlook Note to a Nokia ?

Alternatively, any advice on how to read Chinese text on a Nokia ?
Thanks.

More about : sync chinese outlook notes nokia

Anonymous
February 17, 2005 8:34:23 PM

I create a Outlook Notes in Chinese by Cut&Paste from a Chinese text
file.

I tried to sync it to the Nokia so that I can read it on the phone but
I end up with "??????????"

Anyone manage to sync a Outlook Note to a Nokia ?

I have a PC file written in Chinese Characters, any idea how I can read
the file on the Nokia ?

Thanks.
!