TZBit

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
So, i'm building my first pc soon, ill be using it for everyday heavy use, some gaming now and then, family pc, your average pc basically.

I'm having some issues choosing parts though, you guys are all pretty experienced at this, so i guess you can make better decisions too.

This is the UK forum, right? Im buying all these parts off Amazon

Anyway, ive already ordered the Optical Drive and the RAM :p

I honestly dont care how much it costs, as long as it doesnt go above £850, and I dont mind when i build it, even if it means waiting a month or two

Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B5ST

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz

PSU: Corsair TX650M (There arent many reviews on this, anyone heard of it before?)

Motherboard: Right, I've been having a bit of a dilemma with this one:

Choice of: Asus P8Z77-V (my choice so far, most expensive out of all of these), Gigabyte Z77X-D3H/UD3H, ASRock Z77 Extreme6, MSI Z77A-G45/GD55

Please dont suggest the ASRock Extreme4. I'm tempted by either the Asus or the UD3H...

Case: Corsair Carbide 500R White (ordering this today)

HDD: Seagate Momentus XT 750GB Hybrid SSD/HDD (No, I wont get an SSD, I know some of you will say its a gimmick, but oh well, I don't care about read/write times, only boot times)

Graphics Card: MSI GTX 660 (I'll get the build up and running, and use the Intel HD, then ill buy the graphics card later)

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K

thank you