Sign in with
Your question

How to change graphics card for thoshiba satelite c660 laptop

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 7, 2012 6:30:47 AM

I have thoshiba laptop model satellite c660 but the screen shows color shadow so i need to change the graphic card.what shall i do? please give me some soloution.
a b U Graphics card
November 7, 2012 6:39:01 AM

buy a new laptop, sorry, but the integrated graphics can not be replaced, nor can that laptop accept a new card
m
l
a c 130 U Graphics card
November 7, 2012 6:40:30 AM

Most Laptops cant be upgraded your is running Intel on-board Graphics if I looked it up correctly. That means it has no Graphics card to upgrade and as such cant be upgraded.

Mactronix :) 
m
l
Related resources
November 8, 2012 6:36:06 AM

thank you for your advice but i further explore and i think my video card is ok.but the screen have problem because after i clone the display with other desktop screen it works fine. Is there any means rather than changing screen?
tedy :??: 
m
l
a c 130 U Graphics card
November 8, 2012 7:28:01 AM

It would seem that you do need to change the screen. your testing another display proves that there is nothing wrong with the hardware so nothing to fix.
You issue could be the screen or a connection to the screen, either way unless you are comfortable taking it apart yourself it looks like a job for a repair centre.

Mactronix :) 
m
l
a b U Graphics card
November 8, 2012 8:04:10 AM

unfortunately different problem same solution, or lack there of .

it's a real shame there has been no progress in this area in over 10 years. Very sad.
m
l
!