Vertex and pixel shader compatible

is a voodoo2 64mb vertex and pixel shader compatible

for lego star wars
4 answers Last reply
More about vertex pixel shader compatible
  1. Im not sure.... driver support is going to be non existent by this stage, its definitely not going to work with Lego star Wars....

That card should be in a museum, whats the rest of your hardware like?
  2. intel k7s5 duron1200 512ddr xp sp3 i need jedi outcast open gl problems the games not loading into the level demo version
  3. Im not surprised, its not a hard game to run at all, but your hardware is ancient...even for that game...I would imagine that you will have issues with open gl and direct x support and thats before even considering that the game recommends 256MB of video memory as apposed to the 64MB which you have and a 1.4ghz processor which again you fall below

I had a voodoo2 but I was only 10 so don't really know much about the technology implemented back then or even how far driver support goes for that card, honestly though you could pick up a machine 2nd hand for very little money that would run that game flawlessly
  4. well i knowe the game was high spec but i thought like 32meg graph's
    but no worries my comp can clock 1600 in bios will it work at 1600

but also what about this open gl bizz and jedi outcast i have a dance music maker like dance 6 requires 4mb gl compatible and all the rest is well under my comp req but it runs dead um clitchy sooo i obviosly blame my voodoo and open gl but im sure i've played gl game req so any way round this gl like some software
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Vertex Compatibility Graphics