Your question

Vertex and pixel shader compatible

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 7, 2012 10:28:51 AM

is a voodoo2 64mb vertex and pixel shader compatible

for lego star wars
a b U Graphics card
November 7, 2012 10:59:16 AM

Im not sure.... driver support is going to be non existent by this stage, its definitely not going to work with Lego star Wars....

That card should be in a museum, whats the rest of your hardware like?
November 9, 2012 11:54:48 AM

intel k7s5 duron1200 512ddr xp sp3 i need jedi outcast open gl problems the games not loading into the level demo version
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
November 9, 2012 12:28:21 PM

Im not surprised, its not a hard game to run at all, but your hardware is ancient...even for that game...I would imagine that you will have issues with open gl and direct x support and thats before even considering that the game recommends 256MB of video memory as apposed to the 64MB which you have and a 1.4ghz processor which again you fall below

I had a voodoo2 but I was only 10 so don't really know much about the technology implemented back then or even how far driver support goes for that card, honestly though you could pick up a machine 2nd hand for very little money that would run that game flawlessly
November 13, 2012 12:45:19 PM

well i knowe the game was high spec but i thought like 32meg graph's
but no worries my comp can clock 1600 in bios will it work at 1600

but also what about this open gl bizz and jedi outcast i have a dance music maker like dance 6 requires 4mb gl compatible and all the rest is well under my comp req but it runs dead um clitchy sooo i obviosly blame my voodoo and open gl but im sure i've played gl game req so any way round this gl like some software

!