Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I try to install my Epson printer, but I keep getting a
message that I am missing the "SHELL.dll" file. I am
hoping there is someone here with the answer on how to
install this file. I have seen another post and no
answer...Here's praying for an answer!

ClAy

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/index.shtml Do a google
search for a tutorial on installing DLLs. www.google.com

"Anthony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I try to install my Epson printer, but I keep getting a
> message that I am missing the "SHELL.dll" file. I am
> hoping there is someone here with the answer on how to
> install this file. I have seen another post and no
> answer...Here's praying for an answer!

---