TZBit

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: Anytime this century

Budget Range: £1 - 850 (£1 ideally)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Heavy everyday usage, computer is usually on 15 hours a day, family pc, gaming here and there

Are you buying a monitor: Already have a Dell 19" 1280x768 from 1890, buying a Samsung 24" 1920x1080

Parts to buy: Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B5ST

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz

PSU: Corsair TX650M (There arent many reviews on this, anyone heard of it before?)

Motherboard: Right, I've been having a bit of a dilemma with this one:

Choice of: Asus P8Z77-V (my choice so far, most expensive out of all of these), Gigabyte Z77X-D3H/UD3H, ASRock Z77 Extreme6, MSI Z77A-G45/GD55

Please dont suggest the ASRock Extreme4. I'm tempted by either the Asus or the UD3H...

Case: Corsair Carbide 500R White (ordering this today)

HDD: Seagate Momentus XT 750GB Hybrid SSD/HDD (No, I wont get an SSD, I know some of you will say its a gimmick, but oh well, I don't care about read/write times, only boot times)

Graphics Card: MSI GTX 660 (I'll get the build up and running, and use the Intel HD, then ill buy the graphics card later)

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K

Do you need to buy OS: No of course not, ill just use the BIOS. You can use google chrome from the BIOS right?

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Amazon UK

Location: London, there, i've already given enough information

Parts Preferences: Parts that don't explode

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 1280x1024, 1920x1080

Additional Comments: Needs to be quiet, not too hot, and mustn't make random noises halfway through checking my email

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: These questions are getting too stupid

Sorry if my humor offends you, just need some recommendations within my price range and general comments

butremor

Honorable
Oct 23, 2012
If you say that you won't be overclocking and running dual graphics, then you're better off with another parts, like, i5-3470 and Ascrock z77 Pro3. In this case PSU also is too powerful, get a quality PSU from Antec, Seasonic, XFX, Corsair or PC Power and Cooling, Silverstone. 520-550w, at least 80 plus bronze
For the money saved you can get 660 ti which i recommend .