Software development configuration

blablablirati

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
Hi everyone ! I'b building PC configuration for programming. Which means I'm very often going to use Visual Studio 2012, Win phone 8 Emulator, Eclipse, Android Emulator, SQL server management studio etc.

For example this scenario kills my current configuration (which is 5 years old by the way): 2/3 or more instances of Visual studio running at same time, SQL server management, tons of tabs in Chrome, iTunes and maybe paused movie in GOM player.

So i want to know which configuration is better Intel based or AMD ?

I can't decide between these two:

Intel Core i5-3570K

and

AMD FX-8350

blablablirati

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
Sorry for bad formatting of question. So here it is.

Approximate Purchase Date: Within a week or two
Budget Range: 1200$ - 1500$
System Usage: Mostly for Software Development, surfing web, watching movies, running office apps.
Parts Not Required:Keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS
Country: Croatia (Europe) and please note that parts for PC in Croatia are almost twice more expensive than in USA.
Overclocking: Probably

For CPU I can't decide between: Intel Core i5-3570K , Intel Core i7-3770K and AMD FX-8350.

And please can you give me advice for good motherboard and GPU ?

Other parts like memory, cooling, power supply etc. I'll choose for myself then post them here. My biggest concerns are processor and motherboard. And whether t o choose AMD or Intel. And that is because someone told me that AMD will be better suited to my needs.
As far as I'm concerned I would stick with Intel because I've bought Intel processor and ASUS motherboards for every PC configuration and they were awesome.