Free Logo Editor

Hi there,

I want to create my own Operator Logo for my 6230. I have done some
searches via Google and find 100's of online ones. Does anyone know about a
free Logo Editor that I can download?

Regards,

Deon
3 answers Last reply
More about free logo editor

    "Deon H" <deonNOSPAM@pess.co.za> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I want to create my own Operator Logo for my 6230. I have done some
    > searches via Google and find 100's of online ones. Does anyone know about
    > free Logo Editor that I can download?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Deon

    You could try this site http://www.free-ringtones-free-logos.com/ you can
    make and edit your own logos. I have a 6230 and i've used this in the past

    HTH

    "Carcon" <Carcon@54321chicken110.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Deon H" <deonNOSPAM@pess.co.za> wrote in message
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> I want to create my own Operator Logo for my 6230. I have done some
    >> searches via Google and find 100's of online ones. Does anyone know about
    >> free Logo Editor that I can download?
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Deon
    >>

    > You could try this site http://www.free-ringtones-free-logos.com/ you can
    > make and edit your own logos. I have a 6230 and i've used this in the past
    >
    > HTH

    It only costs the price of a text message, no hidden charges and it arrives
    very quickly. I get free txt messages so i get them for free :p

    how do u get free sms i live in australia

    --
    3220_is_mad

Nokia Download Google