Free Logo Editor

Last response: in Brands
February 7, 2005 3:23:08 PM

Hi there,

I want to create my own Operator Logo for my 6230. I have done some
searches via Google and find 100's of online ones. Does anyone know about a
free Logo Editor that I can download?

Regards,

Deon

More about : free logo editor

Anonymous
February 7, 2005 6:12:57 PM

"Deon H" <deonNOSPAM@pess.co.za> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I want to create my own Operator Logo for my 6230. I have done some
> searches via Google and find 100's of online ones. Does anyone know about
> free Logo Editor that I can download?
>
> Regards,
>
> Deon

You could try this site http://www.free-ringtones-free-logos.com/ you can
make and edit your own logos. I have a 6230 and i've used this in the past

HTH
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 6:15:58 PM

"Carcon" <Carcon@54321chicken110.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Deon H" <deonNOSPAM@pess.co.za> wrote in message
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I want to create my own Operator Logo for my 6230. I have done some
>> searches via Google and find 100's of online ones. Does anyone know about
>> free Logo Editor that I can download?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Deon
>>

> You could try this site http://www.free-ringtones-free-logos.com/ you can
> make and edit your own logos. I have a 6230 and i've used this in the past
>
> HTH

It only costs the price of a text message, no hidden charges and it arrives
very quickly. I get free txt messages so i get them for free :p
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 10:17:06 AM

how do u get free sms i live in australia

--
3220_is_mad