Looking for feedback about Roger Wireless

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
May 15, 2005 2:43:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

I am considering getting a cell phone from Rogers. Word of mouth from one of
my friends is that Rogers will go the extra mile to get you in but once you
are in you get all kinds of inconveniences.

Here are some examples my friend mentioned:

1. They do not provide an agreement in writting.
2. They do not document promises they make.
3. They add time to your contract anytime you change something to your plan/
services.
4. At the end of the contract you have to pay a fee if you want to leave
them.

Could you please share with me some of your good or bad experiences you had
with Rogers Wireless?

Thank you for your time.

Greg
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 10:11:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

I'm sorry but your friend doesn't sound to bright.

"Greg" <CUTfedsal@mailcity.com> wrote in message
> I am considering getting a cell phone from Rogers. Word of mouth from one
of
> my friends is that Rogers will go the extra mile to get you in but once
you
> are in you get all kinds of inconveniences.
>
> Here are some examples my friend mentioned:
>
> 1. They do not provide an agreement in writting.
> 2. They do not document promises they make.
> 3. They add time to your contract anytime you change something to your
plan/
> services.
> 4. At the end of the contract you have to pay a fee if you want to leave
> them.
>
> Could you please share with me some of your good or bad experiences you
had
> with Rogers Wireless?
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Greg

May 19, 2005 4:24:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Check Howard Forum....

This should give you what you're looking for !

Michel

!