Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Help me choosing a Graphics Card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
a b U Graphics card
November 8, 2012 6:55:46 AM

OK.
First things first, I'm low on budget.

I have an Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30 GHz. And, an Intel DH61 ZE Mobo.
And, currently own a 15" Monitor. And, will soon buy a 21"/22" monitor.

I wanted to know that HD7770 or HD7750, will be sufficient to play Just Cause 2 & Sleeping Dogs, at respectable frame rates. Or, Shall I have to extend my budget?

And, if any nVidia card available, that's better than HD 7750/7770 (in terms of bang for the buck).

Or should I wait for something more recent, that is going to release soon? So, suggest me that also.

More about : choosing graphics card

Best solution

Anonymous
a c 117 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 8, 2012 7:06:26 AM

Quote:
I wanted to know that HD7770 or HD7750, will be sufficient to play Just Cause 2 & Sleeping Dogs, at respectable frame rates. Or, Shall I have to extend my budget?

getting a 7850 for ~$170-$180 would be better.
Quote:
And, if any nVidia card available, that's better than HD 7750/7770 (in terms of bang for the buck).

no, a 7770 is too close to the performance of a 650ti for much less cost.
Quote:
Or should I wait for something more recent, that is going to release soon? So, suggest me that also.

IMO, there is nothing worth waiting for.
Share
a c 87 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 8, 2012 8:37:26 AM

At its price, the 7770 is pretty much the best that you can get new.

Like looniam said, it'd be a lot better if you could stretch your budget enough to get a 7850, but if not, then a 7770 is probably your best bet from this generation with a little overclocking.
m
0
l
Related resources
November 8, 2012 10:12:46 AM

it doesnt matter what size screen you have. what matters is the resolution.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
November 15, 2012 12:37:20 AM

Best answer selected by vinaykumar5320.
m
0
l
!