Solved

Help me choosing a Graphics Card

OK.
First things first, I'm low on budget.

I have an Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30 GHz. And, an Intel DH61 ZE Mobo.
And, currently own a 15" Monitor. And, will soon buy a 21"/22" monitor.

I wanted to know that HD7770 or HD7750, will be sufficient to play Just Cause 2 & Sleeping Dogs, at respectable frame rates. Or, Shall I have to extend my budget?

And, if any nVidia card available, that's better than HD 7750/7770 (in terms of bang for the buck).

Or should I wait for something more recent, that is going to release soon? So, suggest me that also.
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about help choosing graphics card
  1. Best answer
    Quote:
    I wanted to know that HD7770 or HD7750, will be sufficient to play Just Cause 2 & Sleeping Dogs, at respectable frame rates. Or, Shall I have to extend my budget?

getting a 7850 for ~$170-$180 would be better.
    Quote:
    And, if any nVidia card available, that's better than HD 7750/7770 (in terms of bang for the buck).

no, a 7770 is too close to the performance of a 650ti for much less cost.
    Quote:
    Or should I wait for something more recent, that is going to release soon? So, suggest me that also.

IMO, there is nothing worth waiting for.
  2. At its price, the 7770 is pretty much the best that you can get new.

Like looniam said, it'd be a lot better if you could stretch your budget enough to get a 7850, but if not, then a 7770 is probably your best bet from this generation with a little overclocking.
  3. it doesnt matter what size screen you have. what matters is the resolution.
  4. Best answer selected by vinaykumar5320.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Intel Monitors Graphics