drivers for windows xp - monitor

i've run the moniter trouble shooter without positive
result. my monitor is only showing 4 bit color and I
can't get it to change. where do i find driver? monitor
is a magnavox with enhanced vga
1 answer Last reply
More about drivers windows monitor

    Probably not the monitor that is at fault, but you don't have the correct
    drivers for your graphics card. Only when they are installed are you able
    to install a monitor (which XP should do automatically when the correct
    drivers for the graphics card are installed).
    www.coribright.com

    "dee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i've run the moniter trouble shooter without positive
    > result. my monitor is only showing 4 bit color and I
    > can't get it to change. where do i find driver? monitor
    > is a magnavox with enhanced vga

Drivers Windows XP Monitors Device Driver