drivers for windows xp - monitor

October 6, 2004 2:01:14 AM

i've run the moniter trouble shooter without positive
result. my monitor is only showing 4 bit color and I
can't get it to change. where do i find driver? monitor
is a magnavox with enhanced vga
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b C Monitor
October 7, 2004 5:30:35 PM

Probably not the monitor that is at fault, but you don't have the correct
drivers for your graphics card. Only when they are installed are you able
to install a monitor (which XP should do automatically when the correct
drivers for the graphics card are installed).
www.coribright.com