Bad directsound driver

a b \ Driver
October 7, 2004 7:40:24 AM

Whenever I want to listen to my mp3's on winamp I get
this Bad directsound driver error message. Please help as
to how I can solve this proble. in config it says that
all drivers are working properly, but apparently not

More about : bad directsound driver

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
October 7, 2004 5:26:43 PM

Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of DirectX?
www.microsoft.com/directx
www.coribright.com

!