Bad directsound driver

Whenever I want to listen to my mp3's on winamp I get
this Bad directsound driver error message. Please help as
to how I can solve this proble. in config it says that
all drivers are working properly, but apparently not
1 answer Last reply
More about directsound driver

    Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of DirectX?
    www.microsoft.com/directx
    www.coribright.com

    "Derick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Whenever I want to listen to my mp3's on winamp I get
    > this Bad directsound driver error message. Please help as
    > to how I can solve this proble. in config it says that
    > all drivers are working properly, but apparently not

Drivers Device Driver Windows XP