Accidentally deleted a driver

dorika

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012
so, i have the amd radeon 6300m series graphics and the drives was not working properly. i was constantly receiving messages that the driver is outdated, but when i clicked update the driver, it said it was already up to date. it was a 9.2.0 version. and in control panel, my computer had an exclamation mark beside it and it said it needed troubleshooting. when i did that it was the update all over again. and in properties it said that windows had stopped the programe because the programe had said it had a code 43 mistake and stopped working. so then i looked it up on google and it said that i should erase everything and reinstall. so i did and i went to the lenovo page for drivers and the amd page and downloaded some drivers but they all said error, no driver to be found. so now i dont know what to do.
thank you for your help

click start and type devmgmt.msc
that will open device manager, if the 6300m is still there right click and select uninstall
up top click on the computer icon with the spy glass that will look for new hardware, it may ask to search the internet for a driver select yes.

dorika

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012
thank you very much it worked :)
do you happen to know any good programs for speeding up your computer and internet?