Computer wont detect mt graphicscard

JayFelt

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012
Ay people, bare with me please.
I have a ASUS EN210 (GeForce 210) that was handed down to me to put in my new used computer.
The card was in working shape when it was pulled out of the computer it came from.
But when i put it in mine the computer would detect it and say i needed to plug my cable in to the video card (ofcorse i for got to do so)
So i plug the cable in the card and started the computer but there was no display.
Then i pluged the cable back into the motherbored and tried to install the drivers from CD to see if that worked. Witch didn't it said no card detected.
So i then tried to install the drivers from online. Didn't work eater.
I'm out of ideas and i hope someone can help me =D

B_Days

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
Check all the cables, check the power suply connections, check the connection to the motherboard and check the cooler/fan.

I know a guy that had some trouble because of the fan. Since it didnt work (i think the cable was broken) the card just didnt work. Maybe a security measure? idk, dont ask me xP

But yeah, check every connection. Didnt actually mentioned the drivers but you should check that afterwards.

sameer2

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014

he tried what was possible for him to do...somethings can only be done by engineers so..!