Nokia 6600 contacts export

Hi-

Is there any way to export or sync my phone's contacts with my PC
without installing the now-removed-and-little-missed bletcherous PC
Suite?

I can't undestand why the 6600 won't let you send multiple contacts to
anything other than "email".

Bah!

Perhaps this can be my first attempt at Symbian programming - a
program to loop through the contacts and send them all via Bluetooth
or IR. Or something to export them as XML or CSV ( yep, I saw
Contacts Manager but it seems like a lot of money for something really
simple that should probably be free ).
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6600 contacts export

    Try http://www.mobical.net/

    It's free and once synced with your phone you can exports contacts as a
    vCard or csv file.

    "Stuart Holmes" <me@here.com> wrote in message
    > Try http://www.mobical.net/
    >
    > It's free and once synced with your phone you can exports contacts as a
    > vCard or csv file.
    >
    > "John Carlyle-Clarke" <john.cc@nospam.europlacer.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Hi-
    >>
    >> Is there any way to export or sync my phone's contacts with my PC
    >> without installing the now-removed-and-little-missed bletcherous PC
    >> Suite?
    >>
    >> I can't undestand why the 6600 won't let you send multiple contacts to
    >> anything other than "email".
    >>
    >> Bah!
    >>
    >> Perhaps this can be my first attempt at Symbian programming - a
    >> program to loop through the contacts and send them all via Bluetooth
    >> or IR. Or something to export them as XML or CSV ( yep, I saw
    >> Contacts Manager but it seems like a lot of money for something really
    >> simple that should probably be free ).

    "Stuart Holmes" <me@here.com> wrote in

    > "John Carlyle-Clarke" <john.cc@nospam.europlacer.co.uk> wrote in
    > message news:Xns95F7957B3E216johncceuroplacercouk@192.168.1.69...
    >> Hi-
    >>
    >> Is there any way to export or sync my phone's contacts with my PC
    >> without installing the now-removed-and-little-missed bletcherous
    >> PC Suite?
    >
    > Try http://www.mobical.net/
    >
    > It's free and once synced with your phone you can exports contacts
    > as a vCard or csv file.

    That's great! Thanks :)

Nokia