Closed Solved

Gtx 670 question

hi... is there any difference between gigabyte gtx 670 OC version and leadtek windfast gtx 670 in term of performance and temperature??
if there is some difference between them.. what is the difference of fps in game and the load temperature??

gigabyte gtx 670 OC at 1ghz+ meanwhile leadtek 670 only at 915mhz... so help me...

sorry for my bad english..
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about question
  1. The ASUS GTX 670 Direct CU II Top and MSI's GTX 670 Power Edition are the best 670's in my opinion and i never heard of leadtek 670 sorry i would think the gigabyte gtx 670 would be better though i can't say for sure.I guess wait for more replies good luck!
  2. i have never heard of leadtek, so i would not buy a card from them no matter what the price. and i also think that the msi gtx 670 power edition is the best gtx 670 out their
  3. bigcyco1 said:
    The ASUS GTX 670 Direct CU II Top and MSI's GTX 670 Power Edition are the best 670's in my opinion and i never heard of leadtek 670 sorry i would think the gigabyte gtx 670 would be better though i can't say for sure.I guess wait for more replies good luck!



    ok thx for the fast reply... let say if an OC gtx 670( any brand) with 1 ghz++ with a gtx 670( let say its a reference card) with 915 mhz... will be any difference between the fps?
  4. Best answer
    ginyen95 said:
    ok thx for the fast reply... let say if an OC gtx 670( any brand) with 1 ghz++ with a gtx 670( let say its a reference card) with 915 mhz... will be any difference between the fps?
    Yes
  5. bigcyco1 said:
    Yes


    by how much?? ( you dont need gv a exact figure.. you can give like 10fps ~ 50fps)
  6. No problem.Your welcome!
  7. ginyen95 said:
    by how much?? ( you dont need gv a exact figure.. you can give like 10fps ~ 50fps)
    10fps~ 20fps depending on which games.
  8. oh ok.. thx
  9. Best answer selected by ginyen95.
  10. FYI Leadtek isn't some unknown brand it is quite a popular brandname across Europe and Asia region and they have been manufacturing pc components for over 15 years. I'd confidently buy their gpu if I ever have to.
  11. shamsmu said:
    FYI Leadtek isn't some unknown brand it is quite a popular brandname across Europe and Asia region and they have been manufacturing pc components for over 15 years. I'd confidently buy their gpu if I ever have to.

    FYI.... They are also the manufacturer of Winfast Quadro cards IINM.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Leadtek Gigabyte Temperature Graphics Product