Graphics and CPU

SPEED94

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
Hello everyone,
I here have 4 questions.

1)Is there any integrating software available online that really can neglect the shader effect of a semi-modern GAME(COD-MW2/PROTOTYPE/...) and run it smoothly
on a low-edge GPU that can not support even Hw-Tnl ? (Assuming all other requirements are met)

I had tried 3Danalyzer but it works on a limited number of games.please mention some other softwares .also mention their URL if possible.

2)Do FAR CRY 3 in optimal settings only work on a 3rd GEn i7 2600 K or equivalrnt CPU ? Is there no alternative like 3rd gen i3....maybe ?

3)Is there any dual core/Core2Duo CPU that can fit in a P4 mobo socket ? Or is the spieces of completely different dimensions ? If yes , would there be frequency
conflict(s) ?

4)Do a application/game requiring shader 4.0 in no conditions (without a software) run on a shader 3.0 GPU if recommended local Graphics memory is available ?

jasont78

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009

wow way to many questions about 2 many systems, sounds like you need a new gpu and cpu if your still rocking a p4at the least as far as im aware 1. unless you meet the spec it probably wont run 2. 2600k is 2nd gen for starters will work on that with discrete gpu 3. most p4's werent sock 775 as with the core2's although there were some particularly the pentium d's but some of the chipsets they ran on didnt work with core 2's (certain nforce boards spring to mind) 4. gpu memory isnt all that important really a 2gb card doesnt mean its quicker than a 512mb board once again if you dont meet min specs it may not load