9600 vidio card need strandred vga driver

When I start up my sys. says that the ati software is
bad and will not work. I uninstalled with the ati uninstall
utilty restarted then tried to reinstall it tells me that i
need to install a stranded vga driver. Where can I find
one, is it on my xp disk. or can I download it from
microsoft or somewhere else

msi micro motherboard
athalon 3200 64 bit cpu
sapphire 9600 vidio card
xp pro os
Thankyou J L Richardson
1 answer Last reply
More about 9600 vidio card strandred driver

    Standard VGA drivers come with XP.

    For Radeon issues try these forums:
    http://www.teamradeon.com/forum/index.php or
    http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php

    "jlrichardson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I start up my sys. says that the ati software is
    > bad and will not work. I uninstalled with the ati uninstall
    > utilty restarted then tried to reinstall it tells me that i
    > need to install a stranded vga driver. Where can I find
    > one, is it on my xp disk. or can I download it from
    > microsoft or somewhere else
    >
    > msi micro motherboard
    > athalon 3200 64 bit cpu
    > sapphire 9600 vidio card