Solved

I3 build 18k - 20k budget

guys need some help are my parts compatible for each other?

Intel Core i3-3220 (3.3G) 3mb
Asrock H61M-DGS H61 VSL
500gb WDigital Green 64mb Sata3
G.Skill Sniper 8gb 1600
FSP HEXA HE500 (Eff>80%) 500w
CoolerMaster Elite USP100
Inno3D GTX550 Ti 1gb ddr5

so what do you think guys? is this a good build for a 18k - 20k range build?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about build budget
  1. Firstly I assume your 18- 20k range is not US dollars - it would help to know what currency you are using. I'd get a faster HDD (a 7200rpm at least) or an SSD. You gaming on it? If so you might want a better GPU also (the AMD GPUs are generally better value for the money).
  2. tnx nitrium im from the Philippines and yes just gaming not going to use on editing stuff. just mid - high settings of game is good enough for me yeah im thinking of getting a hd7770 its just that inno3d gtx 550 ti price drops so low and im kinda short on budget i cant squeeze more juice XD...but what do you think of this build is this good?non compatibility issues?
  3. Best answer
    kumijante said:
    tnx nitrium im from the Philippines and yes just gaming not going to use on editing stuff. just mid - high settings of game is good enough for me yeah im thinking of getting a hd7770 its just that inno3d gtx 550 ti price drops so low and im kinda short on budget i cant squeeze more juice XD...but what do you think of this build is this good?non compatibility issues?

I'd just switch out that HD (those WD green drives are REALLY slow - they great for bulk storage, but hopeless for "work" drives). Get a 7200 RPM drive instead, e.g. Western Digital Caviar Black WD5003AZEX 64MB 500GB. Else if you can stretch the budget a bit, literally ANY SSD will be better (the Samsung 830 128 GB drive is a pretty good choice). An AMD GPU in the same price range as the nVidia are generally faster - but of course that depends on discounts etc.
  4. ok ill change that hdd..hopefully i can get an ssd and push budget little more..thank you again nitrium really appreciate it. it helps me alot ..godbless :D
  5. Best answer selected by kumijante.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Build Compatibility Systems Product