restarting problems

I am trying to find out why my comp. will restart while
in the middle of a game or the newest problem while using
the scanner.
1 answer Last reply
More about restarting problems

    Rt click on MyComputer>select Properties>Advanced>Startup and
    Recovery-Settings>Uncheck Automatically Restart Box. You may next time
    get a error message. Write it down and post it here.
    "Rchll" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to find out why my comp. will restart while
    > in the middle of a game or the newest problem while using
    > the scanner.

Drivers Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP