I have a problem with the
"Logitech Pilot+ Mouse"
on "Windows XP".

The mouse has lost
its third button ( = the wheel)
functionality:
that is
it is capable to scroll,
but if I press it down, it triggers NOTHING more.

'Logitech' knows this problem on XP,
and says on the site that it can do nothing
('Logitech' provides the user with the
latest drivers, but it says that they don't
solve the problem).

- - -

So,

anyone who knows how to solve this?

Anyone who has alternative drivers?

Anyone who has patch?

Anyone who has any workaround?

- - -

Thanks

Bob
3 answers Last reply
More about mouse driver logitech

    Mine works ok without drivers.........
    XP SP2 sees it as a normal scroll mouse.
    Have never used drivers.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 10:36:17 +0100, "Nero" <nero@rome.it> wrote:

    >Mine works ok without drivers.........
    >XP SP2 sees it as a normal scroll mouse.
    >Have never used drivers.

    If you press the wheel down,
    are you able to close your application?

    (obviously you have to firstly set the
    "Close" function from the Control Panel>Mouse settings)

    note:
    mine is "Logitech Pilot+ Mouse" with cord
    (not cordless)
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    yup

Drivers Mice Logitech Windows XP