Stat padding...cheaters caught on video!

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
violent.
http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
--
Borked

Borked wrote:
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

GEE-WHIZ!
We just can't have nice things with these brats around.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Looks like they've taken it off the download site.

Dave
"Borked" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

The download site says I am not authorised to view this page and will not
stream. Any idea's

Dave
"Borked" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

"Borked" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

Word to the wise..
Many of our members are seeing this and having it happen to them in-game.
Someone kills them, then heals, then kills.. Only way out of the cycle is to
suicide..

http://www.bfrecroom.com/forum_viewtopic.php?35.8290

In article <HFBye.3762$y86.1988@newsfe1-win.ntli.net>, johnj2000
@ntlworld.com says...
> The download site says I am not authorised to view this page and will not
> stream. Any idea's

Try this:
http://www.gigashare.com/files/download/1339262107.html
If that works, replace "embed" with "download" on the oter one too.
--
Lansenerd
www.agbgaming.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

In article <1Jeye.216641$w15.114492@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
nospam@xx.ff.ll says...
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

again, not surprising and expected.

/CF

Malcolm

Borked wrote:
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

wasnt on a ranked server, so not done for stats, just for a laugh.
the BF2 vote ingame kicker, doesnt work too well to get rid of nasty
types, so how else are you going to give racist or bad people the hint
that they are not welcome on a server.....

yes it was a bit bad, but funny as hell.

Malcolm

Borked wrote:
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

EA DICE were stupid to put the Medics 'defib' unit into the game.

malcolm wrote:
> Borked wrote:
>
>> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
>> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
>> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
>> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
>> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
>> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
>> violent.
>> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
>> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
>> --
>> Borked
>
> EA DICE were stupid to put the Medics 'defib' unit into the game.

At least it should only work as a medical device on your own team.

regards,

Achtung Ecco

Nonymous

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

"Rasmus Dyhr Frederiksen" <nospam@nospam.no> wrote in message
> malcolm wrote:
>> Borked wrote:
>>
>>> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
>>> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
>>> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
>>> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
>>> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
>>> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
>>> violent.
>>> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
>>> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
>>> --
>>> Borked
>>
>> EA DICE were stupid to put the Medics 'defib' unit into the game.
>
> At least it should only work as a medical device on your own team.

It doesn't heal enemy players. It kills them.

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

"Nonymous" <noham@nospam.com> wrote in news:nfSdndluopThJVbfRVn-
gA@giganews.com:

> It doesn't heal enemy players. It kills them.

It's kinda funny when combined with the enemy skin bug in 1.0. I was lying
dead staring at the sky when a bunch of enemy medics ran up and tried to
revive me without success.

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

"RedDragon" <reddrafon-@nonya.net> wrote in news:SNTze.1439$5R1.1299
@fe07.lga:

> Warchild was hacked.

Lax security is a bad idea for anyone, but esp. bad for someone painting a
target on their chest. A good admin worries about this kind of stuff
constantly.