Stat padding...cheaters caught on video!

Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2005 9:54:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
violent.
http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
--
Borked
Anonymous

Borked wrote:
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

GEE-WHIZ!
We just can't have nice things with these brats around.
July 5, 2005 12:28:29 AM

Looks like they've taken it off the download site.

Dave
"Borked" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

July 5, 2005 1:57:38 AM

"dave" <johnj2000@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Looks like they've taken it off the download site.

No its still there, you can download it if you can't be bothered to stream.

http://www.gigashare.com/files/download/1339262107.html
July 6, 2005 12:00:39 AM

The download site says I am not authorised to view this page and will not
stream. Any idea's

Dave
"Borked" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

Anonymous
July 6, 2005 12:02:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

"Borked" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

Word to the wise..
Many of our members are seeing this and having it happen to them in-game.
Someone kills them, then heals, then kills.. Only way out of the cycle is to
suicide..

http://www.bfrecroom.com/forum_viewtopic.php?35.8290
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 2:38:53 AM

In article <HFBye.3762$y86.1988@newsfe1-win.ntli.net>, johnj2000
@ntlworld.com says...
> The download site says I am not authorised to view this page and will not
> stream. Any idea's

Try this:
http://www.gigashare.com/files/download/1339262107.html
If that works, replace "embed" with "download" on the oter one too.
--
Lansenerd
www.agbgaming.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

In article <1Jeye.216641$w15.114492@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
nospam@xx.ff.ll says...
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

again, not surprising and expected.

/CF

July 6, 2005 12:49:46 PM

Borked wrote:
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

wasnt on a ranked server, so not done for stats, just for a laugh.
the BF2 vote ingame kicker, doesnt work too well to get rid of nasty
types, so how else are you going to give racist or bad people the hint
that they are not welcome on a server.....

yes it was a bit bad, but funny as hell.
July 6, 2005 12:51:21 PM

Borked wrote:
> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
> violent.
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
> --
> Borked

EA DICE were stupid to put the Medics 'defib' unit into the game.
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 3:49:53 PM

malcolm wrote:
> Borked wrote:
>
>> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
>> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
>> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
>> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
>> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
>> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
>> violent.
>> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
>> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
>> --
>> Borked
>
> EA DICE were stupid to put the Medics 'defib' unit into the game.

At least it should only work as a medical device on your own team.

regards,

Achtung Ecco
July 6, 2005 3:49:54 PM

"Rasmus Dyhr Frederiksen" <nospam@nospam.no> wrote in message
> malcolm wrote:
>> Borked wrote:
>>
>>> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
>>> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
>>> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
>>> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
>>> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
>>> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
>>> violent.
>>> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
>>> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
>>> --
>>> Borked
>>
>> EA DICE were stupid to put the Medics 'defib' unit into the game.
>
> At least it should only work as a medical device on your own team.

It doesn't heal enemy players. It kills them.
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 3:49:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

"Nonymous" <noham@nospam.com> wrote in news:nfSdndluopThJVbfRVn-
gA@giganews.com:

> It doesn't heal enemy players. It kills them.

It's kinda funny when combined with the enemy skin bug in 1.0. I was lying
dead staring at the sky when a bunch of enemy medics ran up and tried to
revive me without success.
July 9, 2005 2:27:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

All this fun they had at the expense of another player cost them there
website forums and reputation.
http://e-forums.net/warchild/index.php

Warchild was hacked.

[AGB] had nothing to do with it and neither did I.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 1:38:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

"RedDragon" <reddrafon-@nonya.net> wrote in news:SNTze.1439$5R1.1299
@fe07.lga:

> Warchild was hacked.

Lax security is a bad idea for anyone, but esp. bad for someone painting a
target on their chest. A good admin worries about this kind of stuff
constantly.
!