Stat padding...cheaters caught on video!

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
violent.
http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
--
Borked
14 answers Last reply

    Borked wrote:
    > Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
    > The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
    > Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
    > One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
    > Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
    > A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
    > violent.
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
    > --
    > Borked

    GEE-WHIZ!
    We just can't have nice things with these brats around.

    Looks like they've taken it off the download site.

    Dave

    "dave" <johnj2000@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Looks like they've taken it off the download site.

    No its still there, you can download it if you can't be bothered to stream.

    http://www.gigashare.com/files/download/1339262107.html
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    The download site says I am not authorised to view this page and will not
    stream. Any idea's

    Dave
    "Borked" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
    > Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
    > The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
    > Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
    > One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
    > Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
    > A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
    > violent.
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
    > --
    > Borked

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

    "Borked" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
    > Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
    > The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
    > Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
    > One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
    > Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
    > A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
    > violent.
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
    > --
    > Borked

    Word to the wise..
    Many of our members are seeing this and having it happen to them in-game.
    Someone kills them, then heals, then kills.. Only way out of the cycle is to
    suicide..

    http://www.bfrecroom.com/forum_viewtopic.php?35.8290
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    In article <HFBye.3762$y86.1988@newsfe1-win.ntli.net>, johnj2000
    @ntlworld.com says...
    > The download site says I am not authorised to view this page and will not
    > stream. Any idea's

    Try this:
    http://www.gigashare.com/files/download/1339262107.html
    If that works, replace "embed" with "download" on the oter one too.
    --
    Lansenerd
    www.agbgaming.com

    In article <1Jeye.216641$w15.114492@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
    nospam@xx.ff.ll says...
    > Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
    > The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
    > Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
    > One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
    > Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
    > A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
    > violent.
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
    > --
    > Borked

    again, not surprising and expected.

    /CF

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

    Borked wrote:
    > Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
    > The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
    > Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
    > One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
    > Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
    > A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
    > violent.
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
    > --
    > Borked

    wasnt on a ranked server, so not done for stats, just for a laugh.
    the BF2 vote ingame kicker, doesnt work too well to get rid of nasty
    types, so how else are you going to give racist or bad people the hint
    that they are not welcome on a server.....

    yes it was a bit bad, but funny as hell.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

    Borked wrote:
    > Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
    > The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
    > Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
    > One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
    > Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
    > A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
    > violent.
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
    > http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
    > --
    > Borked

    EA DICE were stupid to put the Medics 'defib' unit into the game.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

    malcolm wrote:
    > Borked wrote:
    >
    >> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
    >> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
    >> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
    >> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
    >> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
    >> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
    >> violent.
    >> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
    >> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
    >> --
    >> Borked
    >
    > EA DICE were stupid to put the Medics 'defib' unit into the game.

    At least it should only work as a medical device on your own team.

    regards,

    Achtung Ecco
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

    "Rasmus Dyhr Frederiksen" <nospam@nospam.no> wrote in message
    > malcolm wrote:
    >> Borked wrote:
    >>
    >>> Here's a BF2 clan I've lost all respect for. What a bunch of a**holes.
    >>> The following links are videos of their clan padding stats.
    >>> Apparently, EA is aware of these vids and this technique.
    >>> One guy has over 3000 kills with a knife only.
    >>> Hope they crack down on 'em somehow.
    >>> A word of caution, the following videos are quite brutal and extremely
    >>> violent.
    >>> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1339262107.html
    >>> http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/748915217.html
    >>> --
    >>> Borked
    >>
    >> EA DICE were stupid to put the Medics 'defib' unit into the game.
    >
    > At least it should only work as a medical device on your own team.

    It doesn't heal enemy players. It kills them.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

    "Nonymous" <noham@nospam.com> wrote in news:nfSdndluopThJVbfRVn-
    gA@giganews.com:

    > It doesn't heal enemy players. It kills them.

    It's kinda funny when combined with the enemy skin bug in 1.0. I was lying
    dead staring at the sky when a bunch of enemy medics ran up and tried to
    revive me without success.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

    All this fun they had at the expense of another player cost them there
    website forums and reputation.
    http://e-forums.net/warchild/index.php

    Warchild was hacked.

    [AGB] had nothing to do with it and neither did I.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

    "RedDragon" <reddrafon-@nonya.net> wrote in news:SNTze.1439$5R1.1299
    @fe07.lga:

    > Warchild was hacked.

    Lax security is a bad idea for anyone, but esp. bad for someone painting a
    target on their chest. A good admin worries about this kind of stuff
    constantly.

Video Games Battlefield Video Games