Nokia 6230 bluetooth car kit.

Hope someone can enlighten me and point me in the right direction.

What is the difference between the Nokia Bluetooth car kits CK1W and CK7W. I fancy bluetooth connection for my car but am totally confused by different kits.
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6230 bluetooth

    What is the difference between the Nokia Bluetooth car kits CK1W and CK7W. I
    fancy bluetooth connection for my car but am totally confused by different
    kits.

    CK1W is a BT only kit. Now discontinued and had a few problems with certain
    phone/software combinations.

    CK7W is both a BT and a wired kit (if you want it). You get a system lead
    that will either plug into bottom of a pop-port phone or into a seperate car
    holder (which the phone then goes into) and works like a normal wired car
    kit. Or, as a BT car kit. I use the cradle with my 6230 (even though it is
    BT) and use a 6310i with the kit through BT. Both ways are excellent.

    Steve

    Thanks for the info.

    "Steve" <No@Way.com> wrote in message

    > What is the difference between the Nokia Bluetooth car kits CK1W and CK7W.
    > fancy bluetooth connection for my car but am totally confused by different
    > kits.
    >
    > CK1W is a BT only kit. Now discontinued and had a few problems with
    certain
    > phone/software combinations.
    >
    > CK7W is both a BT and a wired kit (if you want it). You get a system lead
    > that will either plug into bottom of a pop-port phone or into a seperate
    car
    > holder (which the phone then goes into) and works like a normal wired car
    > kit. Or, as a BT car kit. I use the cradle with my 6230 (even though it is
    > BT) and use a 6310i with the kit through BT. Both ways are excellent.
    >
    > Steve

Nokia Connection Bluetooth