Nokia 6230 bluetooth car kit.

Last response: in Brands
February 11, 2005 3:34:04 AM

Hope someone can enlighten me and point me in the right direction.

What is the difference between the Nokia Bluetooth car kits CK1W and CK7W. I fancy bluetooth connection for my car but am totally confused by different kits.
February 14, 2005 9:23:03 PM

What is the difference between the Nokia Bluetooth car kits CK1W and CK7W. I
fancy bluetooth connection for my car but am totally confused by different
kits.

CK1W is a BT only kit. Now discontinued and had a few problems with certain
phone/software combinations.

CK7W is both a BT and a wired kit (if you want it). You get a system lead
that will either plug into bottom of a pop-port phone or into a seperate car
holder (which the phone then goes into) and works like a normal wired car
kit. Or, as a BT car kit. I use the cradle with my 6230 (even though it is
BT) and use a 6310i with the kit through BT. Both ways are excellent.

Steve
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 1:37:46 AM

Thanks for the info.