Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Radeon 7770 PC to TV via hdmi 2nd monitors

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 10, 2012 10:40:34 PM

Hi
As a non technical but able to follow instructions. I am trying to set my new computer to display on a S27B550 through my Radeon 7770 ( which it does now via hdmi) and the TV through the on-board hdmi slot (Gigabyte B75m-D3H ). The TV i am wanting to connecting to is a Panasonic TH-50PZ6500a. I have tried all 3 hdmi slots on the TV with no results at all. I have install the latest version of Catalyst control, i am running Windows 7
Thanks for any Help in advance Cassar

Best solution

November 11, 2012 8:54:15 AM

Cassar said:
Hi
As a non technical but able to follow instructions. I am trying to set my new computer to display on a S27B550 through my Radeon 7770 ( which it does now via hdmi) and the TV through the on-board hdmi slot (Gigabyte B75m-D3H ). The TV i am wanting to connecting to is a Panasonic TH-50PZ6500a. I have tried all 3 hdmi slots on the TV with no results at all. I have install the latest version of Catalyst control, i am running Windows 7
Thanks for any Help in advance Cassar

What i understood from your post that you have connected the TV with the HDMI port of the Gigabyte mobo and your Moniter through readon 7770...If my understanding is correct than you have not connected properly.

You should connect the tv and primary moniter both to HD 7770.

Try these setup:
1) Connect the TV with HDMI port of the graphic card with HDMI cable.
2)Connect your moniter with either VGA or DVI cable (whichever you have) to the graphic card .Use converters if required.

Now start the system and load the windows.
If you are using win 7 than right click on dextop and choose screen resolution.
Under "Multiple display" choose-DUBLICATE THESE DISPLAY-
Apply and click ok.

If you done it correclty than you will get display on TV as well as moniter.
I am using the same setup on my Readon HD 6850.
November 11, 2012 9:28:55 AM

HI Shoaibams
i will give this a go tomorrow and post my success
Cheers Cassar
Score
Related resources
November 12, 2012 4:44:47 AM

I have brought a DVI to HDMI cable for the monitor and run the TV via HDMI and all works on the video side of things now just need to get the audio right and i be happy as a pig in mud
Cassar
Score
November 12, 2012 7:50:33 AM

Best answer selected by Cassar.
Score
November 29, 2012 3:17:20 PM

hi,

did you work out the audio? I connected my 8500 to my Panasonic TV with HDMI cable. The video works, but not the audio. did you come up with a fix?

david
Score
!