Where can I buy a Laserdisc Player in London?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
July 21, 2004 9:14:35 PM

I want to pick up a laserdisc player in london. Is there anywhere that I
can pick one up? s
Second hand or new?

--
InterBang
change nospam to optimusprime to reply

>I want to pick up a laserdisc player in london. Is there anywhere that I
>can pick one up? s
>Second hand or new?

Check on eBay, I'm sure you will find a lot of them listed that you could pick
up.
July 22, 2004 12:47:28 PM

try second hand shops, my mate has three from london second hand stores the
greedy bastid

!