My Nephew needs a new gaming computer. He is extremely advanced in his gaming ab

Hope to Purchase an advanced gaming computer for my nephew. He is currently using an expensive gaming mouse & keyboard & a 50 inch TV monitor. It's a gift & I have no idea where to start. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about nephew gaming computer extremely advanced gaming
  1. Additional information would help people answer your question. Budget? Expected date of purchase? What types of games does he play? What computer does he have now? Etc.
  2. He has I-7 Processor,and a Cyber Power Computer with a 750 watt power power supply. He plays World of Warcraft, Crisis,& many others. He has basically rebuilt his computer, Uses a Razor Mega Mouse & Lycosa Keyboard.I bought him a new video card & it would not work. He thinks the lack of cooling "messes up" his motherboard. He doesn't need a monitor.Time of Purchase is now. I hope to spend less than 2,000.He wants a system that will last at least 5 years & can hopefully keep up with the demands of new games.
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Gaming Computer Systems