Nokia walkie talkie

I remember some time ago Nokia made a phone that was also a walkie talkie...

Any one know the model number or where I can find any info ?

I've had a look at www.nokia.com but could not see it.

--
THANKS
RICK

More about nokia walkie talkie

    "Rick" <ricksvill@DONTSPAMME.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I remember some time ago Nokia made a phone that was also a walkie
    >talkie...
    >
    > Any one know the model number or where I can find any info ?
    >
    > I've had a look at www.nokia.com but could not see it.
    >

    > --
    > THANKS
    > RICK

    As soon as I posted I found one... 6020 using the PTT service.

    Thanks any way
    Rick

    Rick wrote:
    > "Rick" <ricksvill@DONTSPAMME.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> I remember some time ago Nokia made a phone that was also a walkie
    >> talkie...
    >>
    >> Any one know the model number or where I can find any info ?
    >>
    >> I've had a look at www.nokia.com but could not see it.
    >>

    >> --
    >> THANKS
    >> RICK

    > As soon as I posted I found one... 6020 using the PTT service.
    >
    > Thanks any way
    > Rick

    Rick, FWIW, I'm not aware of any UK SP's that currently support this
    service. Example of rip-off Britain once again.
    --
    Neil

    > >> I remember some time ago Nokia made a phone that was also a walkie
    > >> talkie...

    > > > As soon as I posted I found one... 6020 using the PTT service.

    6170 (stainless stell flip) has PTT as well - it would be good to see
    how it works though - although i don;t know anyone else with one!

Nokia Phones