Nokia walkie talkie

Last response: in Brands
Share
February 11, 2005 3:44:45 PM

I remember some time ago Nokia made a phone that was also a walkie talkie...

Any one know the model number or where I can find any info ?

I've had a look at www.nokia.com but could not see it.

--
THANKS
RICK

More about : nokia walkie talkie

February 11, 2005 4:09:18 PM

"Rick" <ricksvill@DONTSPAMME.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>I remember some time ago Nokia made a phone that was also a walkie
>talkie...
>
> Any one know the model number or where I can find any info ?
>
> I've had a look at www.nokia.com but could not see it.
>

> --
> THANKS
> RICK

As soon as I posted I found one... 6020 using the PTT service.

Thanks any way
Rick
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 9:27:19 PM

Rick wrote:
> "Rick" <ricksvill@DONTSPAMME.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> I remember some time ago Nokia made a phone that was also a walkie
>> talkie...
>>
>> Any one know the model number or where I can find any info ?
>>
>> I've had a look at www.nokia.com but could not see it.
>>

>> --
>> THANKS
>> RICK

> As soon as I posted I found one... 6020 using the PTT service.
>
> Thanks any way
> Rick

Rick, FWIW, I'm not aware of any UK SP's that currently support this
service. Example of rip-off Britain once again.
--
Neil
Anonymous

> >> I remember some time ago Nokia made a phone that was also a walkie
> >> talkie...

> > > As soon as I posted I found one... 6020 using the PTT service.

6170 (stainless stell flip) has PTT as well - it would be good to see
how it works though - although i don;t know anyone else with one!
!