My mom's laptop HDD has been through a lot of installs/uninstalls etc.. Is there any way to do a "clean install" without the install CD? Unfortunately when she first got it it was bloated with all sorts of Toshiba stuff and the CD also wasn't included..
I was going to hook it up to my computer and format it but I don't have an install CD.. Not sure what to do!
2. tap the F8 key until you see the Advanced Boot Option Screen.
3. Select Repair Your Computerand hit Enter.
4. Select your country >> OK.
5. On the System Recovery Options Screen select Restore Application.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When prompted, select on "Full Factory Recovery"
9. Select Next >> Yes.
10. After a couple of minutes the recovery will be completed.
if that doesnt do it turn off the laptop then hold down the 0 key and turn it on--if theres a recovery partition
it should go to it
Hi, tried the above, when I got to the recovery option there wasn't a "Full Factory Recovery" option. The only restore point is since I've been having problems. Any ideas on how I could find the full restore option? Thanks for any thoughts.