How large a MMC card can a 3650 take?

Hi,
The title is my question. I see they have 128 mg MMC cards on their website,
but will it support the 1 meg cards I see for sale? Thanks,
Ben
5 answers Last reply
More about large card 3650 take

    I'm running my 3650 with firmware v2.50 and a 512mb MMC card without any
    problems but most new phones require a reduced size MMC card so upgrading
    later on could be a problem for you. Also the MMC can only be used for
    storage. No good for bigger programs.

    "Ben" <ben14@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > The title is my question. I see they have 128 mg MMC cards on their
    > website, but will it support the 1 meg cards I see for sale? Thanks,
    > Ben

    Thanks,
    Ben

    Will go for a 256 mb seems to be the price point. Better than the 16 mb I
    have in there now.

    "John Kester" <j.kester@aolhell.com> wrote in message
    > I'm running my 3650 with firmware v2.50 and a 512mb MMC card without any
    > problems but most new phones require a reduced size MMC card so upgrading
    > later on could be a problem for you. Also the MMC can only be used for
    > storage. No good for bigger programs.
    >
    > "Ben" <ben14@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> The title is my question. I see they have 128 mg MMC cards on their
    >> website, but will it support the 1 meg cards I see for sale? Thanks,
    >> Ben

    How can tell what firmware I am running? If its an old version, can I update
    over a Bluetooth connection? Thanks for the info.

    Ben

    I am going to get a 256 mb as that is the price point.

    On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:14:52 -0500, "Ben" <ben14@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >How can tell what firmware I am running?

    Type *#0000# (star hash zero zero zero zero hash no spaces) when the
    phone is in standby.

    > If its an old version, can I update
    >over a Bluetooth connection?

    no.

    Hi everyone on this forum! .

    Well all u guys are discussing abt the cheapest MMC

    Well i hav an offer for MMC 1GB of transcend or ATP or similar branded
    chips
    for a mere Rs.2000/- (INR) Indian Rupees.

    I am from delhi, u can buy as many as u want but hey faster the better
    bcoz loads of responses within India itself. Usually in market its for
    Rs.3400/-

    so hurry!

    Regards,
    Varun