fabby

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
how about something like http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tHWd, since 7970 ocs/works out of the box better than 670 gtx? sli is fine i guess, i only have a 1-1.2k budget

Well, I really prefer manufacturers like ASUS, MSI, Gigbayte or ASRock than BIOSTAR, personal preference really since all those have more experience in the market.

The i5-3570k is Ivy Bridge, 3rd generation CPU but compared with the i5-2500k the i5-3570k is more hotter and both performs very similar.

Ok, I'm done....that 7970 WILL NEVER RUN with a 550W PSU. 3GB is only necessary for run 2 or more monitors or 3D configuration, you have a single 23" monitor.

You need a good motherboard, a motherboard that be decent for the CPU that you have and that's not the case of that motherboard.

The RAM that you selected is $5 USD more expensive compared with the Corsair that I told you but Corsair is much better than Mushkin.

And finally, check the dimensions of the case to see if that Hyper 212 Evo fit inside the case...

fabby

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012

Ah I c out of those manufactures can you link me the best for my graphics card that'll fit