Sign in with
Your question

Issues with Fusion Radeon HD 7560D

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 11, 2012 5:48:37 PM

Hello, I have to configure a new computer and I have some issues with the video.

The first question is: How can I configure the GPU to use more memory? I want to set it to use 2 GB instead of 512 MB

I can't find such option in the AMD Vision Engine Control Center nor in the BIOS

The second issue is: the text is quite blurry with this GPU. Both in Windows and in Games. I tried WoW for example and the text is not right. Is this a known issue?

My Processor is: AMD A8-5600K with AMD Radeon HD 7560D Graphics
My Motherboard is: ASUS F2A85-V PRO
I installed yesterday the last AMD Driver - 2012.0928.1532.26058

I have used another computer with a Radeon HD 4670 video card and the text looked better. Isn't 7560D integrated APU better than such a video card?

thanks
November 17, 2012 1:14:16 PM

I also think it's because of the cable. I am using a VGA cable but for the moment I am using the old Radeon HD 4670 so it's ok. When I use the Fusion APU, if I make screenshots, the images look ok on another computer, so it must be a problem of communication between computer and monitor - most probably the cable, yes. I will try with a DVI cable as soon as possible.

Thanks for your kind answer
January 27, 2013 11:05:47 AM

I have a 7560 and a MSi FM2-A75 and in the bios I can set the mem size
there is an PEG/IGD option when it is on forced IGD I can set the size up to 2GB (current at 1GB)
Maybe all motherboards do not have this option

To get the Catalyst driver to show clear on hd 1080p tv via hdmi (Not sure if its related to your problem) In catalyst, expand the '+' for DTV HDMI
then click on scaling options and set to 0%
then click on Pixel Format and set to full rgb
Related resources
!