Windows ME & multimedia keyboard?

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

hi:
everybody,in windows ME,how to do to hook the multimedia key and do not
let system process the key? I know,in win98,keyboardhook is enough,and in
win2000,lowlevelhook is ok too.
but in win ME,how to manage it? is hook ok,or I have to write a filter
driver?
Thanks!

Nero

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

Go ask in the right group..........
can ye not read laddie?
this be XP and not ME
go figure

Might get a more informed answer in one of the WinME/Win9x newsgroups - in
case you haven't noticed, XP is not based on DOS like the Win9x OS's, so the
API hooks are not the same.

--
StringFellow Hawk

"Dom, give me turbos"