Sign in with
Your question

Rate Rig about gaming capabilties

December 28, 2012 9:06:14 AM

Approximate Purchase Date: Jan End

Budget Range: 25000 INR which is like $470-$500

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies) Gaming, Movies,etc.

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: (e.g.: CPU, mobo, RAM) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using** CPU,mobo,RAM,GPU,PSU,HDD

Do you need to buy OS: No
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (e.g.: newegg.com, ncix.com -- to show us selection & pricing) Local

Location: City, State/Region, Country - we need to know where these parts are being assembled and whether there are good store-only deals available Mumbai ,India

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU) Intel CPU,Radeon GPU

Overclocking: No,atleast not with the rig i have in mind.

SLI or Crossfire: Dont have a clue about what is that :D 

Your Monitor Resolution: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200 or if you're upgrading please state what you'd want to get) No upgrade for now.Current res is 1366 x 768

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC. Please also list specific software or games you're using) Quiet PC,value for money, As far as possible components should consume min. power except GPU.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: (e.g. I'm having trouble running game X or my PSU broke)
Cause Outdated Pc wont run games.

Can someone rate this rig that i have planned to build, purely for gaming purposes???

Intel Pentium G645
Radeon HD 7850 1 GB
Transcend DDR3 4 Gb RAM
Intel DH67CL motherboard for link check this : http://www.flipkart.com/intel-dh67cl-motherboard/p/itmd...

Corsair CMPSU-430CXV2UK 430 Watts PSU

Also is my PSU enough for my GPU??
!