Best Photo Websites

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 11, 2005 2:33:32 AM

Updating my favourites in IE. What are some of the most interesting
photo websites you've come across lately? I have my favourites like
dpreview and Adobe and Photo District News, but I haven't come across
any photography that really inspires me lately. How about you?

More about : photo websites

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 7:57:24 AM

www.shuttertalk.com

"McLeod" <cerveza@xplornet.com> wrote in message
> Updating my favourites in IE. What are some of the most interesting
> photo websites you've come across lately? I have my favourites like
> dpreview and Adobe and Photo District News, but I haven't come across
> any photography that really inspires me lately. How about you?
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 11:50:40 AM

I almost always like: http://www.digitaljournalist.org/

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Also www.photographyreview.com

"McLeod" <cerveza@xplornet.com> wrote in message
> Updating my favourites in IE. What are some of the most interesting
> photo websites you've come across lately? I have my favourites like
> dpreview and Adobe and Photo District News, but I haven't come across
> any photography that really inspires me lately. How about you?
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:36:41 AM

McLeod <cerveza@xplornet.com> wrote:
>Updating my favourites in IE. What are some of the most interesting
>photo websites you've come across lately? I have my favourites like
>dpreview and Adobe and Photo District News, but I haven't come across
>any photography that really inspires me lately. How about you?

http://www.britishpanoramics.com/index.html
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 1:46:40 AM

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:33:32 -0400, McLeod <cerveza@xplornet.com>