Which would you buy and why?

Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition, 3GB GDDR5, PCI-Express

or

Sapphire HD 7970 VAPOR-X GHZ 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

Price not to be a factor in your choice.
13 answers Last reply
More about which
  1. sapphire.... vapor-x is quite good cooling compared to stock
  2. Sapphire's solution is more efficient.
  3. does that mean it's actually better?
  4. You should also take a look at the Asus Matrix 7970. But between these two I'd pick the Sapphire.
  5. If i can only choose between those two Sapphire HD 7970 VAPOR-X FTW!I have read a few trust worthy reliable professional reviews claiming it's one of the best if not the best 7970.
  6. Sapphire hands down. Great cards, AMD partner, and I have had a wonderful experience with my toxic card and their warranty department. The vaporX is very good
  7. shame gigabyte one been despatched now, was hoping they'd not get their act together till this afternoon so I could have cancelled, but it's still a great card I think, and performance should be the same apart from power usage?
  8. Don't buy AMD, it sucks. Nvidia is the best choice, hands down, it's a no-brainer.

- Oh ***, I just started a war!
  9. lostgamer_03 said:
    Don't buy AMD, it sucks. Nvidia is the best choice, hands down, it's a no-brainer.

Oh here we go again lol...
  10. got a corsair ax750 psu, is that going to be enough to power my GPU and everything else?
  11. You could edit your comment you know.There is no need to make such claims unless you're just trolling you should back, that claim up with proof.Although i know you cannot as your claim is not based on facts only your opinion.
  12. lostgamer_03 said:
    Don't buy AMD, it sucks. Nvidia is the best choice, hands down, it's a no-brainer.

No, you didn't start any war. You just brought shame onto yourself.

That PSU is enough OP. You should've no trouble.
  13. Sapphire, they make great cards.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon HD Gigabyte PCI Express Graphics