Automatic login to password protected account

I would like to launch my own program at startup (some point before
welcome screen) which would log in to a password protected account. I have
the account details including the password. My question is where from to
launch my application and which function calls to make in order to log in? A
link to a tutorial would be nice.

Thanks
//Firas
1 answer Last reply
More about automatic login password protected account

    download and install TweakUI from Microsoft and it will auto logon to a
    pasword protected account.

Drivers Login Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP