My printer is not listed in Win XP

Nancy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hello I need the driver IBM graphics 9pin which is not listed in windowsXP
Home edition (at the add printers section). I know it is listed in Windows
XP professional. How can I find it and add it in Windows XP home? Or can
someone help me to find it and download that driver, cause my search had no
luck.

Thanks
Jimmy

Malke

Nancy wrote:

> Hello I need the driver IBM graphics 9pin which is not listed in
> windowsXP Home edition (at the add printers section). I know it is
> listed in Windows XP professional. How can I find it and add it in
> Windows XP home? Or can someone help me to find it and download that
> driver, cause my search had no luck.
>
> Thanks
> Jimmy

Google Is Your Friend

http://www.printronix.com/public/servicessupport/default.aspx?id=584
http://www.driverzone.com/drivers/unisys/
http://www.kbalertz.com/kb_Q177512.aspx
http://www.driversplanet.com/printers.aspx?action=model&mfg=91
http://www.driversguide.com/

I don't say that every link will have an answer for you, but there are a
few good places to start. Or you could try copying the drivers from an
XP Pro to your XP Home

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User